Save the dates – EiB Virtual Meeting 2021
Following last year’s EiB Virtual Meeting 2020: Sharing Excellence, CGIAR Excellence in Breeding invites you to save the date for VM2021!
Detailed agenda coming soon. Join EiB and partners as we:
- FRAME THE FUTURE: Clarify CGIAR breeding within One CGIAR as we strive to meet six funder requests
- SHARE SOLUTIONS: Case examples of centralization / modernization successes that can be adapted by others
- BUILD SKILLS: Supporting change management by building competency and expertise of use within the One CGIAR framework
- HIGHLIGHT PARTNERS: Sharing successes and impacts, and learning from others
CGIAR breeding leaders, breeders, staff. NARES. Donors. Private sector. Other partners and interested experts.
Please join us for these sessions: (Details TBC)
- Tues, Nov 16: 1-hour global session: 7-8:00am (CST) / 2:00-3pm (CET) / 9-10:00pm (PST)
- Wed, Nov 17: 2.5-hour symposium sessions: Your choice of :
- Asia/AM Africa: 7-9:30am (CET) / 2- 4:30pm (PST)
- Americas/PM Africa: 9- 11:30am (CST) / 4- 6:30pm (CET) / 6-8:00pm (EAT)
- Thurs, Nov 18: 1-hour global session: 1-hour global session: 7-8:00am (CST) / 2:00-3pm (CET) / 9-10:00pm (PST)
- Nov 22-26: Seminar sessions including Modules, skills building, Stories of Excellence at various times. Information and invitations to come.
DETAILS TO COME:
Please check back here for agenda and joining info. Also follow:
If you would like the invitation times forwarded as Calendar items or you have questions or suggestions, please contact: a.hunt (a) cgiar.org