HIRING: Requirements Analyst (IRS Position Based in Texcoco, Mexico)
The CGIAR Excellence in Breeding Platform (EiB) (www.excellenceinbreeding.org) is a cross-commodity platform that supports the modernization of breeding programs targeting Africa, Asia, and Latin America for greater impact on food and nutrition security, climate change adaptation and development. By providing important outcomes to under-resourced peoples, the CGIAR centers help realize the founding mission of the CGIAR system – they target low-and-middle-income countries for greater impact on food and nutrition security, climate change adaptation and development.
- Work closely with breeding and service team members to model the key business processes that will be supported through the EBS and document the business process activities and workflows related to such services and products.
- Obtain information about relevant equipment and software used by breeding programs and service providers to support service management, operations such as Android applications to facilitate field sampling, full digitization of operational processes, among other activities.
- Work closely with nominated process owners and subject matter experts to capture functional requirements for EBS software to support the business processes and prioritized workflows.
- Collaborate closely with other EBS requirements analysts and be an efficient member of the team that designs integrated tools that facilitate the completion of a breeding cycle.
- Work closely with EBS developers and test engineers in the implementation of the EBS development process including design, sprint planning, testing and version releases.
- Communicate about new software features to EBS implementation and support network members and other key stakeholders.
- Learn new or improve existing know-how such as process modelling, creation of mockups and usability testing.
- Candidates must apply here for IRS21142_Requirements Analyst. Screening and follow up of applications will begin on Friday, December 10th, 2021. Applications must include a CV (with information about 3 work-related references) and a cover letter. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. For further information on the selection process, please contact Yessica Castillo, at email@example.com.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- This position will remain open until filled.
- CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.