For breeding-related jobs from across the CGIAR, please visit the links below. Unless specified in the job description, EiB is not involved in the recruitment for these positions.
- Requirements Analyst for Excellence in Breeding, based in Texcoco, Mexico. Deadline Dec 10
- Bean Breeder and SABRN Coordinator based in Malawi with CIAT/Bioversity. Deadline Nov 26
Plant Breeder – Sorghum and Millet, Eastern and Southern Africa, based in Nairobi, Kenya with the International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT). The deadline is ongoing.
AfricaRice - Administrative Assistant-Breeding Coordination, based in Côte d’Ivoire. Deadline Dec 2
Jobs boards across the CGIAR network:
- CGIAR System Organization jobs
- Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT
- International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas (ICARDA)
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT) - EiB's host center
- International Potato Center (CIP)
- International Rice Research Institute (IRRI)
If you would like a job featured here, please contact a.hunt (a) cgiar.org.