Location: Madrid, Spain
Module 5 Vision: All CGIAR breeding data is curated, stored in appropriate databases, and analyzed using best practices
Definition of a functional interoperable system (Minimum Viable Implementation):
Within in a breeding program, relevant data can be queried and merged using only meta data/ids stored in the databases adopted by that program
1. Define the subgrant management process
- In 2019 Several large BMGF funded software development projects will become sub-grants of EiB.
- This meeting should provide technical guidance on required standards and technical reviews of software
2. Support the draft of supplemental grants
- Technical recommendations on deployment and integration of systems needed to define strategy and roadmap
- Define resource gaps to be filled by supplemental gap
3. Improve definition of the scope of Module 5
- What are the technical implications of expanding the scope of EiB M5?
- A white paper clearly describing our approach to achieving the M5 vision.
- A set of standards for software code, documentation and deployment
Agenda and objectives
Full meeting objectives and proposed agenda attached.